Here are 5 tips for choosing a physical therapy group that fits your needs.
In order to receive physical therapy in Illinois you must first get a referral from your doctor. You, as a patient, have the option to take that referral to any physical therapy group regardless if the referral has a particular physical therapy group's information on the top. It is great to know all the options you have when it comes to physical therapy.
1. Ask your friends, family or co-workers about their experience with a physical therapy group.
2. Review the physical therapy group's website. Does the website have information on the various physical therapists?
3. Look at various reviews on YELP, GOOGLE + and the company's website. Did other patients have positive experiences?
4. Is the physical therapy clinic close to your home or work? If it is too far out of your way, it may make it difficult to get to your appointments.
5. Are the front desk personnel helpful and friendly? Give the clinic a call and have a few questions handy such as: will I have the same clinician each visit or will I know my physical therapy benefits prior to my first visit? Will my physical therapy sessions be one-on-one with my physical therapist or will they have other patients during my visit?
At AccuCare, we strive to make your transition through physical therapy a positive experience. Our updated website is full of useful information to answer any of your questions. You can see our reviews on our website as well as on YELP. Your physical therapy benefits are verified prior to your first visit and our front desk personnel will help explain your benefits to you so that you understand exactly what your insurance plan will cover. You can be assured that at AccuCare you will have the same physical therapist during each of your sessions and your treatment will be one-on-one the entire time. We hope this information has helped you in your decision process and are available if you have any questions at 630-761-0900 option 2 or email us. If you are ready to take the next step, schedule an appointment today!